While the concept sounds a bit odd, lawn paint is a great way to have a beautiful green lawn all year round. It could be considered a little bit of a cheat but if you need to up your home’s kerb appeal quickly, perhaps you’re putting in on the market, then this innovative product is the way to go.
The Lawn Solutions Australia (LSA) lawn paint product recommendation is the ColourGuard lawn paint. And, here’s why:
- It restores a natural-looking green colour to your lawn – instantaneously.
- It reduces the amount of water your lawn needs in drought – drastically and stays green throughout water restrictions and drought.
- It will keep your lawn green for up to 3 months and is UV fade resistant.
- It will not stain, run or wash off – it’s permanent.
- It is environmentally friendly and safe for humans and pets.
- It is 100% Eco-friendly, non-toxic, organic, and natural with no harmful chemicals.
- It will be effective in all kinds of climates – extreme heat, cold and frost included.
- It will also reduce the amount of fertiliser you need to use on your lawn.
So, what is ColourGuard lawn paint exactly?
It’s an organic, natural grass treatment that protects and toughens your lawn under extreme conditions to instantly restore its lush, green colour. It’s a great way to re-introduce a green pigment back into the blades of grass. With ColourGuard’s lawn paint, you get the result of years of painstaking research and the key to a healthy, hardy, green lawn.
Available in 100ml concentrates or 2-litre ready-to-use, ColourGuard lawn paint is ready for purchase online and direct from our Lawn Store.
What happens after the lawn paint has been applied?
The ColourGuard lawn paint will typically dry within 2 hours of full sun. Once set into your lawn, don’t worry about rain as it won’t wash/run off or cause any unwanted issues. You can continue to mow your lawn as normal – never removing too much from the plants and risking scalping.
For more information just contact the team at Daleys Turf – here for the life of your lawn.