Weeding is a lengthy but important process when it comes to maintaining your garden and we have a few tips to make it a little bit easier for you.
- Don’t wait! It is important that as soon as you spot them, get rid of them!
- Make sure to weed when the soil is wet and soft to make it easier to pull the weeds out by the roots.
- Using a gardening tool such as a weeding trowel or a long handled mechanical device will help quicken the weeding process.
- When pulling out weeds, grab the base to pull out the roots, this will lessen the likelihood of them growing there again.
- Weed in comfort. You don’t want to pull any muscles while trying to weed so make sure to kneel down or even bring a stool with you when weeding.
- Make sure to use the right tools when weeding. We have many different tools available for your gardening needs, whether it be kneeling tools or standing tools, we will have something for you!
- Stubborn weeds might need to be cut out of the ground with garden shears. Sometimes, you might need to turn to weed burner for a large patch of stubborn weeds.
If weeding is too much for you, you can always try out herbicides, just make sure to consider the pros and cons, and chose the right product for your garden.